A Corporation under Public Law
It is represented by Lord Mayor Fritz Kuhn
Responsibility for content of website www.welcome.stuttgart.de in accordance with §55 Para. 2 of the German Interstate Treaty on Broadcasting (RStV) :
Bürgermeister Werner Wölfle
Referat Soziales und gesellschaftliche Integration
- The layout of the website, the graphics, texts and other content and material used are protected by copyright, amongst other things. Reproduction is permitted for private use only. However, no changes may be made and no copies distributed or used for public reproduction. The individual contributions are also protected by copyright, amongst other things; other references can be checked there as appropriate. If State Capital Stuttgart becomes aware of copyright infringements these will be removed immediately.
- State Capital Stuttgart reserves the right to edit manuscripts, artwork and similar material provided. It does not have the right to publish this material on www.welcome.stuttgart.de.
- All offers are non-binding and without obligation.
- State Capital Stuttgart is only responsible for its own content on this website. However, State Capital Stuttgart is not obliged to monitor the posting of third-party content or to check its legality. Illegal content will be removed immediately as soon as it is discovered.
- If State Capital Stuttgart provides links to external sites, it cannot accept any liability for the content of the linked websites. The respective provider or operator of the websites are responsible for the content of a linked website. State Capital Stuttgart reviewed the content of the linked websites at the time that the link was created. No illegal content was apparent. However permanent monitoring of the linked websites is not reasonable without specific evidence of an infringement. If State Capital Stuttgart becomes aware of illegal content on the linked websites, it will immediately remove the set links.
Photos and graphics used on this website of State Capital Stuttgart are strictly protected by copyright. The free use of photos and graphics is not permitted.