Old Age and Care

You will find experts at State Capital Stuttgart on everything relating to communal services for the elderly and elderly care at the Citizens' Service for Elderly Living. You can contact the district offices if you have any questions about old age or getting older. For example, these may be questions about housing for the elderly, nursing care insurance, volunteering or cultural and recreational activities for the elderly.

However, the district offices are also the right place to contact if you need to organise specific help for elderly people. The experts will clarify the support that you need and how this can be financed in each individual case. You can receive advice by phone, at the district office or in your own home. The employees also offer psychosocial counselling, long-term support for carers, dependants, people living alone and lonely old people. The advice is confidential and free - regardless of religion and nationality.

You can call the main phone number on +49 (0)711 216-59099.