- Your identity has been established and you meet the passport requirement,
- you can provide for yourself,
- there is no reason to deport you and
- there is no entitlement to a residence permit so far:
your stay does not disrupt or jeopardise the interests of the Federal Republic of Germany.
The issue of a visa will not be considered if you have been expelled, deported or repatriated.
Inaccurate or incomplete information in the visa process usually result in the refusal of a residence permit after entry. This can also give rise to you being deported.
- Passport or replacement passport
Proof of the above-mentioned conditions (e.g. letter of commitment from a third party confirming that you can provide for yourself)
The processing time is usually between 2 and 10 working days. Delays may occur especially during the peak tourist season.
- §§ 5,6 German Residence Act (AufenthG)
- Schengen borders code
- EU visa regulation
- Visa code