Temporary Residence with a Residence Permit for Employment

Foreign citizens from non-EU and non-EEA countries require a residence permit with permission to engage in employment if they want to work in Germany.

Note: You may only engage in employment if you have obtained a residence permit (visa, residence permit, settlement permit, permit for the right to permanent residence in the EU) and it entitles you to work. The scope of the employment also depends on the requirements specified in the residence permit.

The regulations for foreign employment are very strict. You may be deported from the Federal Republic if you breach these regulations.

You can obtain a residence permit for the following employment: